Action: Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training – Innovation
Project Date: 01-10-2018 – 30-09-2020 (24 months)
CAMBRA OFICIAL DE COMERC INDUSTRIA I NAVEGACIO DE BARCELONA
- NOTUS http://www.notus-asr.org
- EARLALL (ASSOCIATION EUROPEENNE DES AUTORITES REGIONALES ET LOCALES POUR L’APPRENTISSAGE TOUT AU LONG DE LA VIE AISBL) http://www.earlall.eu
- DEPARTAMENT D’ENSENYAMENT- Generalitat de Catalunya http://www.gencat.cat
- Fundació Privada Catalunya Europa http://www.catalunyaeuropa.net
- FREREF (Fondation des Régions Européennes pour la Recherche en Education et en Formation) http://www.freref.eu
- Střední odborná škola energetická a stavební, Obchodní akademie a Střední zdravotnická škola, Chomutov, příspěvková organizace http://www.esoz.cz
- KS1 (Kaufmännische Schule 1) www.ks1-stuttgart.de
The European Commission has diagnosed a strong discordance between the competences acquired in education and those really necessary in the workplace. One of the proposed solutions is promoting work-based learning and, to that end, encouraging relationships between the various actors that can stimulate these initiatives: companies, business organizations and regional governments and institutions.
Another important goal in dual education is raising the so-called transversal competences, applicable to different work situations and to different environments on a global market by offering additional internships, but also by adapting the training itself. An increased mobility of apprentices between companies from different countries exposes the apprentices to different situations, new environments, different cultural and organizational contexts and stimulates their capacities for autonomy, resilience, problem solving, adaptation to new situations and innovation.
The aim of this project is to establish a Strategic Partnership for the development of innovative products within the project framework and their dissemination among partners and training agents.